In February 2016, after learning about the Law of Attraction and the Law of Intention …
… I decided to do a little experiment of my own.
So I did.
Watch what I did in this 3-minute video below.
Testing The Law Of Intention
Here are the key points I used:
- I reminded myself every morning upon waking up and every evening when going to bed that “I have lost 5 pounds this past week.”
- I carried this intention with me wherever I went last week.
- I was aware that things might not go my way and that there is a reason, should that be so.
- I reminded myself to practice present-moment awareness in all my actions.
- I refused to allow obstacles to consume and dissipate the quality of my attention in the present moment.
- I spoke about this both to myself and out loud in the present tense, that this intention had already been completed.
And it worked!
Try it yourself.
- Make an intention of something important you want to accomplish.
- Speak of it as already completed.
- Set a deadline date for completion.
- Keep this intention as a priority thought until your completion date.
Let me know if it works.
Leave me your intention in a comment. I will watch it for you. I will help visualize your intention.