Wasn’t sure what to call this dessert but since it’s Keto acceptable we named it Keto Cheesecake. Our good friend, Jo Ann Bashford, shared it with us and we are hooked! We’ve made this dozens of times. It’s quick to make and when you add berries and Reddi Wip … well … it’s simply delicious!
It’s certainly helps our sweet tooth after dinner!
- 1 brick (8 oz.) of Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 1 cup of heavy cream
- 1 cup of Splenda No Calorie Sweetener
- Assorted berries
- Reddi Wip
- In a medium to large bowl, heat the cream cheese in the microwave for 1 minute.
- Add Splenda and whip with electric beaters.
- In a 2nd bowl, use electric beaters and whip the heavy cream.
- Pour the whipped heavy cream into the cream cheese/Splenda bowl and mix with electric beaters until well blended.
- Pour into individual dishes (*) or a small pan and refrigerate for 2-3 hours or overnight.
- Right before serving, add berries and Reddi Wip.
* Makes enough to fill 4 individual ramekins
Cooking Keto Style is a craft in itself. I’m taking recipes and dishes I love and adapting them to low carbs/high fat. Some work! Some don’t. But my husband and I are living a keto lifestyle – this way of eating has improved our health, mood, strength, focus and much more.
If you’d like to know more, follow us on FB at Keto With Beth And John
Being Happy Is Our Passion
If you have a passion that you want to turn into an online business …
… we can show you how we’ve done it.
Everyone has a story to tell, a passion they love.
If you’ve been searching for ways to make money from home or any where in the world,
you owe it to yourself to at least check out what we’re doing.
For us, it’s a win-win way to live.
We love helping others with their goals.